Management and training company
– Perform various clerical duties including performing data entry functions.
– Perform entry and exit operations and make the necessary adjustments to ensure that schedules are respected.
– Perform tasks such as entering correspondence, form letters, reporting forms, status reports and entry/exit forms in a timely manner.
– Maintain records of service/records, cards, forms and correspondence sent, received and/or requiring further action.
– Proofread files or forms; copy necessary information from one record to another as needed. Receive telephone calls and visitors, tactfully referring to the right person.
– Foster the development of positive social skills by modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate behaviors are observed; provide regular feedback to staff regarding social skills procedures and intervention techniques.
– Maintain responsibility for offenders and property; follow safety practices.
High school diploma or equivalent. One (1) year of related experience, including experience in word processing or computer data entry required. Valid driver’s license in the State of Texas with an acceptable driving record required unless waived by management.
Requirements after hiring
Must successfully complete annual on-the-job training requirements and pass an annual background check, both of which must be approved by the TDCJ.
* Competitive salaries
* Affordable health, dental and prescription drug insurance
* Help with education and tuition fees
* Paid vacation
* 9 paid holidays
* Many career development opportunities
* 401(k) with corporate match